Sunday, October 16, 2011

To-Do . . . Something Amazing!

Catching up on things one has been wanting to do but hasn't gotten around to doing is a good thing.  It improves positivity in several areas, but I'm not doing a magazine article on the virtues of pretty much anything.  For one thing, it's a blog.  Second, if I go down that Sock I won't ever get the intended post done, and that would be rather self-defeating in terms of proving my first point.  Therefore, I digress once again and simply say. . .


Here are some pics of the beginning of my second stay in Canada, which may not be presented as poetically as my first trip's pics, but hey, if I did it impressively every time, my audience might start to think that's how I always roll, and well, I could but if I did I'd never get around to posting much of anything as I'd be constantly concerned with the presentation.  That, too, would defeat my first point.  Therefore, I digress once again, once again, and simply say. . .

Enjoy!



Day after I arrived, catching a tree that jumped out into my pic of the landscape as we drove along a country road.


Last time I was fascinated by the "hosta garden" out her back door, and this was its state when I arrived.

This rainbow thought it could sneak by us, but I caught it in the few seconds it lived.

Then I turned around and caught the side of the road, as it wasn't fleeing as fast.

I was mesmerized by what I called "Rainbow Trees"!

A beautiful example of a "Rainbow Tree".

So there you go, some examples of things that I found as I started this trip.  I may get around to posting some more eventually, if you'd like.  I actually hope to be able to share more than just a few pics here and there, because some of what I've been seeing and learning has less to do with the visual and much to do with. . . well, everything else.  And those who really know me, know this: I can't bear to learn something I find fascinating and not try to share it with people I think could enjoy it!  So, let's hope I can check off a few more points on my to-do list sooner than later, huh?

~ Me

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the rainbow trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks North; I too!

    Guess I'd better get my act together and stop being a great example of the bad example I'd hoped to avoid being, huh? Working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete