Saturday, September 22, 2012

For Lack of a Better Working Title . . .

Here we're almost through September and I've been almost two months without a post! I assure you, it is not for want of trying! I honestly have had things to ramblebabble. I guarantee I've wanted to post! In fact, I've written a few; started many. So why aren't they here?! Good question!
It's a question I will have no fortune to answer. Sorry. I don't even have anything to say at the moment that I have the courage to post. But you know, sometimes, even when you feel stupid doing it, you just have to do *something* - anything - and hope that it turns into a step toward better things. So once again, I post absolutely nothing, with much effort, many words and little point. Maybe my example can serve in helping inspire someone else to do a little something. Or, even a little nothing, but with perhaps a bit of flair and a touch of humor? After all, what had started a fairly decently-designed post, with paragraphs and other such nonsense, has become a conglomeratistical mess, thanks to the joys of modern technology and 3am branpower. Um, make that "brainpower" and a phone that eats characters. Sheesh. I therefore dedicate this post to all of those so afraid of doing something stupid, that they do nothing at all. With my compliments and much love. ~ me

No comments:

Post a Comment