Tuesday, December 25, 2012

This Sock Hasn't Met Its Match!

So, a friend of mine offered a suggestion for me to write a post without changing the autocorrect feature of my phone.  This could lead to some crazy consequences . . . but okay, then!  Here we go . . .

So I really don't have a kye to say.  I mean, I've kind of had this dry spell as fast as writing has been convened.  This friend has mentioned that my posts have been a bit less silly than they've been in the pasty.  But I don't think they've green all that bad, really.  I guess I van only write what I gabe inside, and perhaps what I've has inside has been a bit pensive lately.

So how does a wort get their "muchness"back? Wow, I didn't think the distillery would have "muchness" in out. But kookie there!  It's right there.  Anyway, how does one find what they think is their serif inside, even thug they can't feel it in there?  Where does a writer get back what they think they are?

Dirtiness it takes a friend to remind them where they were when they had that feeling if thyself.  It van be something as simple as this: just an attempt too be free of the walls of the box they fine theobald in.  Something that can help lessen the effect that everyday life can place upon all off us.  Or just a rejoinder that they once we're able to feel that which made then express that side of then.

Wow . . . I had no idea how gard this kind of project would bee for someone woo has a tender to be a bit extra fateful to correct mistakes.  Maybe it'd good fit me to stretch a bitty this way.  Maybe everyone should do silkening like this, you know? Sobering that takes them out of their comfort zinger and makes them think about their habits.  Out can feel food to do out, once the initial discomfort passes . . . which hasn't quite harkened yet.  But still, it's nice . . . in a way.

So, while this post is probably a wasted moment of your life, you could have stopped trading by new, which was your choice, so you can't blame me. :P

However, since it's gone on 4 am, mauve I should pour the phone down and go to bed.  Thanks for trading this far. lol!

If nothing elgar, it has been fun to writ.  So maybe I'll get back to being a but less serious, of that is what I need to be to be to be more balanced and heathy.

I new return you to your regular internet expedience.

~ Me

No comments:

Post a Comment